Monday, August 11, 2014

two cowls done!

I finished these two Canyon Cowls today for a friend of mine, who requested them for her granddaughters. I love the way these turned out - they're mostly stockinette stitch with a bit of crochet detail around the edge and where the buttons are.

Thankfully she requested them early enough - they're not due until November for their birthdays, but it gave me plenty of time to get these done. With a toddler in the house, I'm limited to when I can knit; plus, I would've gotten them done much earlier if I hadn't been sick all weekend.

Now... off to finish all those WIP's I've got hiding around the house...

3 comments:

Mark de Zabaleta said...

Really Good !

Long trần said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are in free time. Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessons.love you forever quotes and or you can relax by playing the game after the tired working timeendless truck game You can relax by reading the stories as truyện ngôn tình hiện đại h nặng. Each article definitely sexmang to give you the most comfortable feeling. Enjoy the experience!

شركة المثالي سوبر said...

شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بجازان
شركة عزل اسطح بالقصيم